TheNextBid processes personal data about you as a result of you using our Service and visiting the Online Platform or because you provide us with this data.
1.What kind of data is processed by TheNextBid?
Below an overview of the personal data processed by us:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Location data
- Company name (optional)
- Other personal data which you actively provide. For example by creating an account on this website, in communication and by phone
- Data concerning your activities on our website (for example data, time and duration of the website visitation, access to the website, pages reviewed by you)
- Internet browser and type of device
And if you as User who seeks to bid enrich your Account with information, we process also the following data:
- Date of Birth
- Living situation (e.g. with roommates)
- LinkedIn profile weblink
- Preferences for real estate properties
- Profile picture
- All information provided in the bio section
And if you are a Landlord we also process the following data:
- Billing address
- VAT number
- Chamber of Commerce number
- Bank account number
2. Which special or sensitive personal data are processed by TheNextBid?
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors younger than 18 years. Unless they have permission of their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether visitors are 18 years or older. Hence we advise parents or guardian to be involved with and knowledgeable about the online activities of their children. In order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental or guardian permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data of a minor, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete this data.
3. Why does TheNextBid process your data?
TheNextBid processes your personal data with the following objectives:
- To take care of your payment
- To call you if this is required to execute our service
- To inform you about changes of our products and services
- To provide you with the possibility to create an account
- TheNextBid analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to align our products and services to your specific preferences
- To show suggestions (like interesting objects)
- To inform you about our products, events, offers and discounts
- To compose anonymised statistical information which we use for target group and market analyses as well as for improving the navigation on the Online Platform
4. For how long does TheNextBid save your data?
TheNextBid will not save your personal data for a longer period than legally allowed and deletes personal data when it is no longer necessary for the abovementioned objectives.
5. When does TheNextBid share your data with third parties?
TheNextBid does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this data when it is necessary to execute our agreement with you or to comply with legal requirements. The data in your Account are predominantly private. However, when you make an offer, you give permission to the Landlord to process the following data: first name, last name, gender, highest bid, income, source of income, date of birth, living situation, bio, email address and phone number. With the companies we cooperate we conclude a data processing agreement to assure the same level of protection and confidentiality of your data.
When you leave the Online Platform to go to a website of a third party or end up in the digital environment of a third party, this Privacy Statement is no longer applicable. We refer you to the privacy statement of that third party. This situation occurs when you for example go to the website of the payment service provider or when you click on an external link on the website.
6. How does TheNextBid map your website visit?
TheNextBid only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies which do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file which is saved on your computer, smartphone or tablet when you visit this website for the first time. The cookies that we use are necessary for the technical functioning of our website and remembers your preferred settings. We can also optimise the website with these cookies. Change your browser settings if you do not want to have cookies saved. You can also delete data saved from previous browsing session via your browser settings.
7. How does TheNextBid secure your personal data?
TheNextBid finds the protection of your personal data important and takes appropriate actions to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure or unauthorized amendments. If you have the idea however that your data is not sufficiently protected or there are signs of abuse, please contact our customer service or send an email to email@example.com.
8. How can you access, change or delete your data?
You have the right to access, change or delete your personal data. You can send a request to access, change or delete your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to verify that the request is submitted by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identification. To protect your privacy with this request we ask you to anonymise the photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number. TheNextBid will respond as soon as possible but at the latest within four weeks.
You can also reach us on:
Telephone number: +31(0)20 2258340
Company and postal address: Herengracht 499
1017 BT Amsterdam